Comments, Compliments & Complaints


We welcome any comments that you have on the service we provide.


We welcome your compliments, so please let us know either by writing or calling us at the office.


We always aim to provide a high quality service in everything that we do. However, there will be times when things go wrong, in which case we rely on you to let us know.
Complaints can be made in writing or verbally, in person or over the telephone.

All complaints will be discussed with the branch manager and an outcome provided in line with policy and procedure. If you are unsatisfied with this outcome the Managing Director will look over your complaint again and investigate this further.

If at any stage of our complaints procedure you are unhappy with the way your complaint has been handled, you can contact the following organisations.

Council foundered
if your care is funded by your local authority you should contact them in the first instance.

if your care is independently funded you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman for your complaint to be considered.

CQC do not investigate individual complaints, however if you have any comments about us, they would like to hear about it.